This winter I've had the urge to host many, many brunches. I think we had four brunches in five weeks at our place, and that's not all of them. I used it as an excuse to bore J with another attempt to fine tune my favorite french toast casserole. Having a good incentive to get the house cleaned up each week was a refresher, but we are all brunched out for a while. I knew it was time to admit we had enough brunches when J woke up on Sunday morning and didn't even open his eyes before asking who was coming over for brunch...
Aiden's favorite brunches include batches of little people friends. At this particular sunny Sunday brunch at our place, there were many kid pile ups and hug sandwiches. The soundtrack to Aiden's life lately should be named "Gentle, careful, calm"... He's really learned what those words mean lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment