Tuesday, February 17, 2009

froggie boots

Aiden's been growing by leaps and bounds lately. It is most obvious as he quickly grows out of all the cute shoes I had on rotation during the holidays. You can still get some of them on with the thin skinny socks, but forget it if you have thick warm socks especially if they have anti-slip stickies.  The other tennies I have for him sorta fit, but he sometimes kicks them off.  We were on a big shoe search in the bookstore this past weekend and I learned my lesson to check for his shoes more often.  

I somehow can't find the size 4 shoes that he really needs in anything versatile - although I can find plenty of 3s and 5s and 4s in sandals (unfortunately we aren't quite there weather wise yet). I realize I already have a few size 5s and 6s already in the mix including these adorable froggy boots that I just couldn't resist. They are 6s and clearly too big but he loves tromping around in them. I think they give him a little bounce in his step.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something about kids and boots! Funny! Reece LOVES his boots like this but they are fire boots and insists on wearing them just about everywhere some days!