Wednesday, February 11, 2009

uh oh and videos!

J was running a little bit late getting home last night and I had that mild paranoia I always have because he has to park on these dark little side streets right on the edge of downtown. Brown publishes the crime report monthly and I always see that area listed. Well, it was bound to happen at some point, and J was completely safe... but our car window was bashed. They rummaged through J's cds and determined that they didn't share music tastes and took NOTHING! There was really nothing for them to steal, but I think they thought there might be a GPS for the taking or something. It will all be resolved soon after the window is replaced (conveniently in our driveway sometime this afternoon), but it's just one of those annoyances.

So to distract myself I was diggin through old fun video snippets last night. Nothing like a little baby video therapy.

Rocking out with Dad in late December:

Hanging out in the zebra tent, showing how old he is, and bouncing with dad:

2 comments:

Erin and Sylvan said...

I love videos of Aiden dancing!!!

K8 said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about your window! That makes you, Anna and I who have all had our car windows smashed. Totally lame!