This will not become a potty training blog (because I don't know anyone that really wants to read about that), but I can't help myself from recording this for posterity: Aiden pooped on the potty for his daddy this afternoon, while I was out shopping with my parents! We so far love this step by step potty training "system" that goes over the toilet seat or on its own base. We're taking it step by step, but if he sticks with this level of interest we shouldn't have any trouble "getting into" the wee-three Montessori program before he actually turns three (it's specifically for kids that turn three in the fall months)... oh no pressure, really ;) We're hoping to never actually have to train him, but just show him and let him do it when he wants to at his own pace... so with that attitude, we will clearly need lotsa time, eh?
Saturday, May 30, 2009
not for the blog
This will not become a potty training blog (because I don't know anyone that really wants to read about that), but I can't help myself from recording this for posterity: Aiden pooped on the potty for his daddy this afternoon, while I was out shopping with my parents! We so far love this step by step potty training "system" that goes over the toilet seat or on its own base. We're taking it step by step, but if he sticks with this level of interest we shouldn't have any trouble "getting into" the wee-three Montessori program before he actually turns three (it's specifically for kids that turn three in the fall months)... oh no pressure, really ;) We're hoping to never actually have to train him, but just show him and let him do it when he wants to at his own pace... so with that attitude, we will clearly need lotsa time, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow lauren that is BIG news! Sounds like you'll need to give me tons of advice on this! What brand is the potty chair?
Post a Comment