Tuesday, December 29, 2009

xmas snapshots

I haven't take the photos off my camera yet, but here are a bunch mostly taken by my dad.
Aiden likes to call this the Gingerbread Boy Tree - He says here, "I helped Izzie!"

I think Uncle David, the new camera guru, took this one:
Playing piano:
Woah, that is a big canister of playdoh!
Juju cuddles:
Lizzie likes to strike a deal while playing Chutes and Ladders:
Poppop caught me running:
My favorite present was a watercolor of our first real home as a family painted by my amazing mommu aka. grangran:
Lizzie and David's house portrait and There's a Hippo in My Tub old record (with Aiden's photo pasted over poor Anne Murray's portrait):
Apple yum! It has a big layer of peanut butter mixed with cream cheese and chocolate:

3 comments:

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

What beautiful photos! I can't believe that even Mommy Lauren made some of the shots?!

Anna said...

Your Mom continues to amaze me with her talent as an artist! BTW I love that HUGE thing of playdough, where in the world did that come from?

LB said...

My mom is a talented artist! My dad is getting into digital photography now, so I got to put the camera down a bit.

I think target had those huge playdoh canisters - they were full of all sortsa fun stuff!