
What a fun trip to visit the bunny we had today. We expected about the same as the visit to Santa, skeptical at best. When we got to the mall he had the same excitement as he ran down the hall "so xcited" looking for the bunny "house". When he saw the big bunny ears walking down the path to his flower throne, he giggled and squealed with excitement. I became skeptical that he was truly that excited. He was the first to visit the bunny and he was giggling as the bunny waved to him. He ran up and shook the bunny's hand, then honked his nose, then hopped right up on his lap. You can tell from the photo that he was pretty giddy. He was very excited when the bunny gave him his very own ears and a cloth pennant he can color. He was a good listener with his big ears on as we found some new sandals for our Arizona trip. We then hopped over to the Garden Fresh Bar for some bunny food.
3 comments:
Look at that handsome little man! Love the yellow vest.
what a cutie!
I love this picture! Such a cute outfit, and I love his grin! I hope there's a hard copy of it in the mail for us! {hint, hint}} :-)
Post a Comment