I love that it is a family themed costume. Aiden looks adorable :)
Thanks Robyn! It was pretty fun for Aiden to tell everyone who we were...
That woodsman is MUCH improved!
Aiden picked out his overalls ;) J couldn't believe they were from Old Navy - I told him he must have missed the 90s.
The Brennans always go in style on Halloween!
Thanks Lara! We had tons of fun this year!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love that it is a family themed costume. Aiden looks adorable :)
Thanks Robyn! It was pretty fun for Aiden to tell everyone who we were...
That woodsman is MUCH improved!
Aiden picked out his overalls ;) J couldn't believe they were from Old Navy - I told him he must have missed the 90s.
The Brennans always go in style on Halloween!
Thanks Lara! We had tons of fun this year!
Post a Comment