It's been almost two years since Aiden had school photos taken, which is really hard to believe.
Here are the other two "winners" to flashback:
There are actually two classmates from 2008 in his current class (the little boy green on the top second from the left is the same little boy top second from the right / the little girl in brown next to Aiden bottom on the far right is the same little girl on the top far right).
Milo (next to Aiden) gets the prize!
Amy Healey
Aiden, Milo, Ariana, Aidan, Alyssa
Sofiana, Mateo, and June





6 comments:
Wow he does look all grown up! And what a super cute photo too:)
Where'd my baby go?! That's all I keep thinking when I look at it ;) They really did a nice job.
It's not just you...he does look grown up!
fantastic photo! aiden is so photogenic, like his mom!
Thanks! I wish I knew how they got him to look right in the camera - They must hire magicians ;)
Do Robot and Cat get a copy of this gorgeous Puppy? I understand that school photos sometimes come in multiples.
Post a Comment