7:54am - Aiden headed out to school.
We woke up to a surprise winter wonderland with some slushy wet snow. (It seems like we are true to the idea that we tend to get Cleveland's weather a few days after them.) We pulled out the winter coats, hats, pants, and boots this morning for the first time this season. Aiden was excited for his new gear. I'd love to see the kids at school get ready for the playground today.

4 comments:
If everything in winter were as cute as that Big Bad Wolfie in the fur hat, I wouldn't mind winter at all! Love that photo. Gran Gran
The Wolfy stomped around in the snow in his boots (that light up!) It's already melted ;) but it will be cold until Wed.
I love this photo of Aiden. He's a true outdoors-man!
Thanks Kate! His coat reminds me of your signature puffy jacket ;)
Post a Comment