We aren't totally adverse to Chuck E. Cheese like some people, but I prefer it on a weekday when it isn't packed full of people and birthday parties! Sheesh, today they hosted 19 birthday parties in one day! That is a lot of bad pizza, blowup crowns, and birthday medallions.
Aiden's buddy Aiden begged to have his 4th birthday party there and his mom apologized when sending out his invitation. (Now I know why since it was a zoo!) She even handed us little thank you bags with hand sanitizer in them when we arrived ;)Strangely, he was pretty timid around Chuckie and didn't even want to step into the ticket blower, so he let his friend do it. I think all he really wanted was to eat four cupcakes covered in the thickest frosting gunk (I could barely wipe it off Aiden's mouth).
Our Aiden ventured into the overhead tunnel for the first time with a bunch of fast moving, crazy big kids (rumored to be punching kids). That is an exercise in parenting trust, letting your kid venture off where you can't see him.
J gets a super dad award for putting up with the chaos also and really helping be sure Aiden had a nice time despite the incredible crowd. More photos here: http://flickr.com/gp/brennans/ETcr3V
No comments:
Post a Comment