Of course, I have a gigantic set of photos and video from our trip. I started with two really quick magic movies, but there is more where this came from for later.
FL Beaching and Swimming from LB on Vimeo.
You will see Lulu's toy box house at its best in this goofing around video. She has hundreds of Pez dispensers, animatronic animals galore, and that is just the beginning. She also spoiled Aiden with some really fun toys, especially the BIG piano. He was so excited to show it off to daddy when we got home - Thanks Lulu!
FL Goofin from LB on Vimeo.
2 comments:
Oh I'm so jealous of you and Aiden...what a nice warm vacay! And what super cool playground on the beach!
Don't be too jealous we're back to reality - it was 6 degrees this morning! I'm looking forward to a more temperate area ;) That playground got a huge "wow" form Aiden as we pulled up to it - It's right in Ft Lauderdale.
Post a Comment