As I floated around in the pool in Florida, feeling relief from gravity on my expanding 25/26 week belly, I would occasionally get a little excited as it dawned on me how much we have in store over the next year. It's also a little overwhelming to narrow down all the options and decisions we have waiting for us. Aiden already understands that we are moving to the school with the "big dogs" and I feel lucky that he's a pretty adaptable kid. The baby will be too young to know what's going on as long as he gets his food and a semi-quiet place to sleep. I know in my sleep deprived state I will realize what is going on, but maybe it will make things easier to be distracted from thinking too much (aka. obsessing).
For now, I'm focused on enjoying the New England winter by cozying up to some quilting fabric. You always appreciate things after you no longer see them for long. So during these cozy days mostly stuck inside, I will try to find simple pleasure in the slowness... the calm before the storm...
![]() | ||
26 weeks after a birthday party for Aiden's little buddy
|




8 comments:
I am SOOO excited about your move!!! Uncertainty stinks but I know you will love living in this area. I am so excited for all of you!!! Congrats again!
Fingers crossed for you too! (although I'd love if you were still in the area!) I feel like the uncertainty is kinda exciting this time ;)
Congrats on the big move sweetie! FUN!!
Thanks! You're welcome to come visit anytime!
D.C. and Georgetown what incredible places! Aiden and his new brother will have so many wonderful adventures there! Wow. Congrats to J!
Thanks! We are excited because DC is such a vibrant place!
We're so excited to see you guys!! And you look so darned cute! How are you feeling? :-)
Thanks Jess! Feeling great - trying to gear up for the move in advance as much as I can ;) Hope you're staying warm down there!
Post a Comment