Friday, October 14, 2011

school

We had a chance to visit Aiden's classroom for an observation this week.  I was very curious what it would be like in a much bigger space with more kids than he had last year.  I have to say I was still struck by how calming and productive it seemed. Aiden is big on the movable alphabet right now where he picks little boxes of items, spells them out with the big letters, and then writes them into a little book.  He excitedly brings home a new book for us to "illustrate" together every day now.  

I'm working on the marketing committee where we are creating some new collateral materials.  I took some photos outside his school this past week where the leaves are just starting to change.
More photos (some cropped for space for text) here:

2 comments:

Erin and Sylvan said...

Wow--what a beautiful oasis! I want to go to school there!

LB said...

Me too! Every classroom has a door to the garden. It was pretty wet so I didn't get shots of their adorable sheds with tiny garden tools.