Monday, March 12, 2012

auction

We had a good time at Aiden's school auction.  They are kicking off the 50th year celebration and I made a logo and 50 collages for them.  The silent and live auctions were packed with a variety of items.  We won this big bird photo and feather which attracted tons of attention from KC and even Aiden was excited by it.  The classroom items (including kid painted shelves and benches) all went for hundreds of dollars.  I had donated a photo session and two people got into a bidding war for it - so I donated one for each of them.  It's a good way for me to donate time to the school.  It was pretty wild to be out past ten around here ;)  

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous photo of you, Lauren, and 3/4 of your family! I just watched Mahna Mahna as my Monday morning entertainment with coffee! Fun!! Love your blog posts!

LB said...

It was a fun night! Glad you enjoyed a little mahna mahna ;)