Monday, March 12, 2012

mahna mahna

The busy weekend called for something relaxing, so we tried the cheap theater for a Sunday matinee of the Muppets Movie.  KC is too young for a movie, but I thought he might sleep or chill out.  He was bouncing in my lap through the opening musical number and was pointing and excited. I was tickled by the cutest Toy Story vignette with rejected happy meal toys at the beginning. KC lasted about 30 minutes and then wanted to squirm and yelp, so daddy took him to the comic book shop and grocery next door.  Aiden loved the muppets and it was a treat to see a movie (thanks to daddy for being the baby wrangler).  I may try again during a baby pictures showing where you can walk around with the kids and they can make a little noise and no one cares.  But in the meantime, we are re-watching the opening muppets movie dance and mahna mahna on youtube... fun stuff.


2 comments:

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

Yeah Muppets! Jon and I love the "I've Got Everything I Need" song :)

LB said...

I thought of you guys when we were watching it ;) That is a catchy song - Aiden says it makes him want to stomp around ;)