Monday, March 25, 2013

showering

We showered Liz's Little Cutie with citrus treats and cheer. We had citrus trifle, clementine pie, and lemon ricotta cookies for breakfast the next day... A sign of a good party. My mom deserves a huge thanks for her attention to detail, her classic Liz quiz, and a menu full of citrus yum. Liz has great friends and it was fun to see so many familiar faces. I managed to keep my little grey knit suit a surprise (I want one my size) and my chevron quilt was ready in time - phew! I'm in love with the colorful quilt from my mom's cousin and the handmade screen printed sailboat for my sister's adult nautical nursery made by my sister's friend. I'm going to make sure he takes those to college ;)







4 comments:

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

Gorgeous quilts and such a fun theme! Congrats to Mama Liz!

LB said...

Thanks, I covet that colorful quilt especially ;)

Liz said...

Yay yay!! It was so fun! A gigantic thank you to you and mom!

LB said...

You're so welcome Mama! Can't wait to meet my new nephew ;)