I love watching my boys learn how to be thankful (although I need more ways to show appreciation!) to the very giving and loving examples of fathers in their lives.
I love watching my boys show enthusiasm alongside a dad that wants to get out and explore.
I love watching the proud moments when my son's look up to their father.
I love watching the moment when my boys just can't help but break into a running hug..
I love watching my boys show enthusiasm alongside a dad that wants to get out and explore.
I love watching the proud moments when my son's look up to their father.
I love watching the moment when my boys just can't help but break into a running hug..
I am grateful for all the ways my dad and my husband watch over us (and especially when they do the laundry ;). Love to all the dads out there!
Daddy Day 2013 from LB on Vimeo.


No comments:
Post a Comment