Sunday, September 29, 2013
haircut
KC has been begging for a haircut ever since Aiden's back to school cut. I was hesitant because there isn't a kiddie place nearby and the humidity still occassionally made some little curls. But as fall started the stringy long bits where taking over any baby curls that remained. This big boy waited patiently for over 40 minutes to get this cut - there was no way we could leave after we entered since he was so excited. The guy who cut his hair was surprisingly sweet to him even though I thought I'd heard a noticeable sigh when he entered his name in the system. Turns out it could have been because he thought I named my little boy Kitten?! Well, Kitten was giddy in the chair and sat nice and still. This giddy guy looks so grown up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aww! "Kitten" looks like such a big boy! :-)
Ok that is hilarious! Although he does make a cute kitten:)
I laughed too! i kept that receipt in my wallet to make me giggle ;)
Post a Comment