Indian summer days where a trip to the playground after school seems mandatory. This long legs guy makes this tunnel look like it shrunk.
New wood floor with a grey stain in our kitchen. This transformation was huge and it's hard to remember what it used to be like. Our new fridge is a nice addition too (our old fridge was slowly losing its cool and while we waited to get it fixed with our homeowner's warranty we just got a new one)
A whole collection of Perplexus maze spheres that someday I bet the boys will be really good at... gotta love toys that will grow with them. Thx Lulu for the really cool blue and white one - it even has jumps!
I'm determined not to skip over this late Thanksgiving right to the Christmas decorations. So I pulled out this burlap I had as a table runner at Aiden's party and made it into a banner over the fireplace.
New ornaments for our xmas tree, coming soon! We are planning to cut down our own tree this year and have a nice smelling real fresh tree in our new house. So that called for some new ornaments - These served double duty by decorating the table at Aiden's birthday bash. They are made out of phone books and I wish I knew how to make them!
Cookbook for Keaton's school auction - I was inordinately excited to layout a cookbook with all sorts of recipes the class contributed.








No comments:
Post a Comment