So many scattered bits this time of year, I have a camera roll full of random shots of things I'd like to remember when I look back over this blog years from now. Keaton being such a big boy at school on his own and hamming at his first school photo... The activity he couldn't stop talking about where they got to wear party hats and cut up party ribbons, wrapping paper, crepe paper...
Aiden scooting around in the brisk weather with his borrowed scarf flapping... Keaton excited about the kiddie pogo stick...
A Lego chima eagle set for the big little brother for #2 on the potty... Daddy in NYC to be on tv... A good day getting my loom a bit more ready for its first warp slowly but steadily... A stare down with a feisty snake and an equally feisty two year old...
A birthday bounce house right next door to the giant trampoline because, of course, necessary... I declare the Hoberman sphere should be renamed the smile generator... Storytime face painting (brilliant green eggs and ham!), magic shows, jugglers and other treats at BN school fundraising night.
No comments:
Post a Comment