Here is our Thanksgiving in color also. Can't help but record the thanksgiving dinner that we hosted for my folks, my sister, and J's brother and his family... Here is the food lineup for Cameron, the little Cutie's first citrusy turkey lurkey day: citrus herb turkey, orange candied sweet potatoes, lemon garlic green beans, cornbread sausage stuffing, balsamic tropical roasted vegetables, smoked gouda mashed potatoes, parmesan bread twists, pumpkin loaf, gingerbread molassas cookies, double chocolate cookies, pecan pie, brownies, and cranberry toffee cookies (thx to Jess for the last three treats!) We also can't forget the holiday snickerdoodle milk mixed with spiced rum and the cranberry margaritas! Then the next day I made some butternet squash apple ginger soup (with my sister's casual challenge and inspiring help ;) I think I pulled it off since my husband doesn't usually like thanksgiving dinners and he had to loosen his belt.

No comments:
Post a Comment