Monday, January 21, 2008
muffin man
This baby is getting bigger by the minute. When I was in the hospital they warned us that exclusively breastfed babies will have big growth spurts and become chubby bunnies for their first year, but after that they are a lot less likely to be obese. They are building some seriously strong antibodies for their overall immunity but they are especially building a very efficient digestive system from the breastmilk that meets their needs exactly. Even since my folks arrived he has grown! We buy our pampers in bulk and we had to move up to the next size because the stretchy bands on the smaller ones were making him look like he had a muffin top. My mom and I have now taken to singing him the "do you know the muffin man" song, which he loves... probably because we're laughing under our breath as we sing it ;) I can't believe my little guy is moving up the diaper size chart from swaddler to cruiser soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LB, i check the blog almost daily (though i'm obviously not commenting much)...i love it...little A is precious and so is your muffin man story!
~amanda
As the new song goes, "Oh, yes I know the Muffin Man, The Muffin Man, the Muffin Man. Oh, yes I know the Muffin Man he lives on Grammy Lane." I can't get that silly tune or Aiden out of my head. I can't tell you how much it means to us to be grandparents to such a wonderful little boy who has so much goin' for him. First of all... the bestest parents ever and then there are those cute little muffin tops that make him even more cuddly than the last time we were there. Thanks for everything, we miss you already. Love, Gran and Pop
Post a Comment