Friday, February 1, 2008
so right
Aiden and I went for a dry run at the new center this morning and it was just so right. Aiden was immediately scooped up and he was smiling and cooing at his assigned caregiver, Miss Maria. They already had his crib out and cleaned up all shiny and new for him. We were able to stay for a play date with the other 8 month old that will be in Aiden's group of three, Jillian. He was talking, showing off how he can push with his legs to stand up, and cheerfully staring at the bright lights (which he just loves wherever we go). Then he fell fast asleep, happy as a clam, while I signed the final enrollment contract. I really feel like we will click into a routine after Monday and I'm relieved just thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, we miss him!! Give him giant kisses from Auntie Jess, Uncle Matt and big cousin Kayley!!
Post a Comment