Monday, March 31, 2008
bright eyes
This weekend flew by and I woke up especially tired this morning… I had a new routine to add to the morning – makeup! This weekend was a little mommy pamper makeover. I’d signed up with my friend that was Miss Rhode Island 1998 to get a beauty consultation. Aiden was a good cooperative baby and nursed right before I had to leave and slept most of the time I was away. The consultant was very good at listening to what I needed – quick, easy, and lightweight. She went big on my eyes just to see what that would look like but everything could be toned down too. My favorite was the eye brightener pencil for the side creases of my eyes that really does the trick! I felt like I had two left hands as I tried to get everything on this morning. I think I need a personal consultant in home every morning who can do my makeup while I nurse ;) With my less tired looking, but still very tired eyes, I kissed my boys goodbye and managed to leave without my pump horns – eek. J came to my rescue and delivered them to work just a bit later than usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post some hot mama pictures with your new make-up:)
Post a Comment