Sunday, April 27, 2008
must haves
A friend was joking that she couldn't parent without batteries. It makes me laugh thinking that is kinda true. The mega batteries in the swing last forever, thank goodness. As Aiden gets older and we get out and about more often, I have started thinking that I can't live without those clippy rings that connect to each other and can hold toys onto the car seat or the activity bar above his gym. I also think that these no-slip socks my sister found for us are a must have...along with the schnazzy elastic backed robeez like shoes. We love the gentle glow of our tykelights...I have three now, even one at gran and pop's house in ohio. I can't imagine parenting without our big exercise ball, which is perfect for our bounce lover. The exersaucer with the bouncey springs is the new necessity for mom and dad bathroom breaks now that he gets bored in his swing pretty quickly. Aiden loves his mobiles although now when we stand him up after a diaper change he grabs and tries to munch the one over his change table...soon enough he will be jumping up on his own to grab the mobile over his crib, so it will have to go. The new bath seat that hooks to the side of the tub now seems like a necessity and allows for a one parent bath. Bath time has always been pretty easy and fun especially with the bath visor that have keeps water out of his ears. These are just a few of our must haves for Aiden's first half of a year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment