I love the babytalk while kicking, the photo of him holding and reading a book, and my very favorite is the video of him doing the gurgle rolls, rolling rrrrrs, of whatever we're supposed to call them. My boys all did that and it was one of my favorite sounds of their babyhoods. Love it!
2 comments:
So that's so funny. I wonder if all babies do the rolling of R's. I hadn't ever heard of that, but if both Aiden and Ben do it, then maybe so!
I love the babytalk while kicking, the photo of him holding and reading a book, and my very favorite is the video of him doing the gurgle rolls, rolling rrrrrs, of whatever we're supposed to call them. My boys all did that and it was one of my favorite sounds of their babyhoods. Love it!
From GABby! (Great Aunt Bonnie)
Post a Comment