Tuesday, April 29, 2008
novices
Tomorrow is picture day at Aiden's school! I've had the note on the fridge for weeks and I've said it out loud over and over, but gosh darn it, we better not end up sending that kid in with one of his less desirable "man of leisure suits" (aka glorified pj jumpers) for photo day. The teachers all laugh when I joke about sending him in glorified pjs, but then they pause and thank me for making his diaper changes easy. Technically, he's the youngest munchkin of the bunch, so he doesn't need big kid clothes yet, right?! We have started moving towards onesie shirts and pants, but I think dad is resistent to the pants that have to be sorta wiggled on... but he'll eventually get the hang of it. We have started a sock wearing routine since most of his feety jumpers were getting too small... but gosh those were easy! I'm sure we'll think back as we're changing a squirmy two year old and laugh at our novice skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry...He looks great in everthing he eats urrr I mean wears!
Post a Comment