Monday, December 22, 2008

incompatible

Apparently Aiden is "incompatible" with Safety First Press-n-Pull Plug protectors.  I called them today and instead of trying to make a customer happy (a very nice customer I might add) they sorta rudely explained that it is  an "incompatibility issue" because my child is "smart enough" to get the plug protectors out of the socket.  I personally think that they are made in a defective way if a 13 month old can pull them easily out of the wall, but I guess it's not cracking in half or some other "defect" issue.  Anyway, after saying that they couldn't do anything for me (especially if I didn't have the receipt?!), they finally agreed to send me a package of their other more basic plug protectors.  I mentioned this to his teacher and she said he can get those basic ones out of the wall at school... so I think we are just out of luck... and it's a good thing we never leave him unattended.  

We were oh-so-very incompatible with our office/guest room covered in blue, pink, and white flower vomit wallpaper.  So, thanks to my uncle's steamer and a few hours of annoying steaming and scrapping it's all gone!  J was a master at steaming.  Now it's all painted a crisp white ready to hang some new curtains!  Phew, it feels good to have that project done in time for the holidays.  

No comments: