Tuesday, December 9, 2008

winter bug

Uh oh, it looks like Aiden is on the winter bug train. He missed the fall illnesses completely, and I was hoping we'd continue to be lucky. The daycare had a couple kids with the projectile ick this morning (no fever, still happy just like Aiden over the weekend), and now Aiden's system is causing trouble on the other end. So J had to swing over to pick him up yesterday and it looks like I will be taking care of him today... We are lucky that we have the flexibility to make it work, and as long as he stays happy it makes for a nice little relaxing day of dancing, reading stories, stacking things, playing in the train, zooming his smooshy truck, tickling the keys on his piano, bouncing on his zebra, drawing pictures, cuddling his hippos, and pulling ornaments off the tree to examine...oh, and resting, let's not forget rest time. He's sleeping in as I write this so he'll be well rested when he wakes up.

No comments: