Heading to the park swings after work - Notice that he likes the big kid swing now... jeesh, where's my little baby?! If he figures out how to pump his own legs to swing on his own, I'm going to get teary.
Red Stripe and their bottle tree. The gourmet french fries served with a remoulade...yep. good.
Coloring pads! Technically there is no color, but Aiden enjoys drawing giants over and over and over again. Here is what I believe was his very first giant (drawn without prompting) on the airplane to AZ. They now frequently have noses and crazy hair.
This company called Kidlandia makes these really fun puzzles where you can input familiar names and it automatically names places and little creatures. Then it allows you to fully customize it and add characters. I was so quick with the proof that I didn't realize that I'd replace J's name with others too many times and inadvertently left him off the puzzle - whoops! He even made up the cute little poem:
Aidenland
So very grand! Sparkling seas and golden sand.
Skies blue and mountains tall,
With peanut butter pies for all!
And should you ever make your way
To Brennantown or Seekonk Bay
Be prepared: You'll want to stay!
To Live and Laugh and Love and Play!
The King
Is famous for giggling and for helping others.

I'm still working on the jars of Dutch peanut butter that my sweet husband sent me for valentine's day. Aiden likes it too! I am also very happy that Peter Pan peanut butter is back and as good as always.


No comments:
Post a Comment