Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last Tuesday

Tuesday - Day 5:
We had a trip to the smoothie bar for Aiden’s new favorite strawberry treat and a very tasty PB Squared for me. Then we hit the Tucson Children’s Museum, which is small but really packs a punch. I think we all thought the light drawing was the highlight. Then we dropped Dad off and Aiden I headed over to visit my old work. Aiden was showing off his snoring skills like a little mummy in his stroller for the first half of our visit. It was a nice chance to catch up. Aiden and I had originally planned to hit the baseball game, but we were going to be late and it was approaching 85 degrees and we are wimps…. so on a whim I pulled into the Lucky Strike Bowling and cruised in to find out if Aiden was old enough to bowl. Turns out they had his size bowling shoes (and awesome bowling knee socks) and a big ramp for him to push the ball down the bumpered alley. He loved it so much we bowled two full games! He almost broke 100 with a 98 on his very first game. We then went to our good old friend’s new place for some awesome grilled pizza and Aiden’s first Jenga game. (Thanks for the nice relaxed evening! Hope to see you in MA soon!)

No comments: