Spring has sprung, but unfortunately so have my ankle ligaments... so I had to change my RSVP on the walk events with my mom's club. We did make it to the little Saturday playdate at the bookstore to see Olivia the pig. Anyplace I can be dropped off at the door and just hobble in to watch the cuteness works out ok. Although I have trouble taking a decent photo especially on the iphone ;) Many of the mom's that came had kids that weren't into "large creatures" so they just hung out by the train set. Barnes and Noble isn't messing around and they know how to get the kids hooked. Although I think Aiden was much more excited to see the puppies in the pet store next door to the Trader Joes. He listened really well the whole time we cruised around and he picked out some orange peppers (that he ended up not wanting to eat for dinner - oh well, gotta keep trying new things).
Here are the kids trying to figure out how to shake the pig's hoof. They eventually gave her a big group hug and nearly knocked her over:
No comments:
Post a Comment