This weekend so far has consisted of me planting myself in a chair on the deck to watch my boys play in the yard. I am resisting every urge to whine about how much I want to run with them...ug. This doggone foot will get better. Let's just say that while I'm posting these pictures J and Aiden are on a nice leisurely walk around the block and I am J-ea-lous with a capital J. I'm going to ignore my sore foot and the moments I'm missing, and instead concentrate on these captured moments. If they were scratch and sniff photos they would smell like grass. If they had a soundtrack you'd hear Aiden's giggles competing with bird chirps and bees buzzing.
Running in the yard...
Two Boston fans swooping in for the ball...
Impromptu idea to bust out the grill for Friday night dinner...
Some buzzy bee friends were keeping me company swarming around the deck.
Aiden occassionally came over to the deck for some chalking
An excited Aiden helped daddy water the strawberry plants.









No comments:
Post a Comment