From one of the many, many blogs that I read: This dad who is doing great things for his kid - and worked to get this fun album together. It is seriously perfect for everyone to listen to together or without kids even - except maybe that Potty song is just for kids ;) I think Morton the Caterpillar is my favorite. Go buy it and support research to help these families cope.
In this month full of not much sleep and a quick stint as a single mom (phew!): Aiden's current youtube favorite - Hakuna Matata (No worries!)
Lizzie pulled the golden ring at the carousel - free ride!
This funny book which Aiden calls Grandma's bag he found at a neighbor's garage sale:
This fun magic trick book where the bunny page disappear when you page through backwards -Aiden can show it off himself, but breaks the magician's rule and shows you how he did it ;)I could hardly believe that there is a children's company, Familytree, making prints of obscure monsters - including a Kracken! A Daddy and Aiden favorite!



No comments:
Post a Comment