On our way into Killington, we stopped along Route 4 at the Sugarbush Farm for a cheese and maple syrup tasting (which I was too busy tasting to photograph). Aiden loved all the cheese AND especially the syrup on the little spoon. He kept saying, "mmm, caaandy!" Then we fed the very enthusiastic animals and walked like a bunch of city slickers through the maple trees to see the sap lines. The photo on the bottom left my mom took on what I affectionately call her "crap box camera" - she sure does know how to work that little point and shoot. The photo on the bottom right is Aiden looking like a forlorn little boy-whose-mom-forgets-to-bring-his-night-night-animals... yep, J left for a big trip to Australia and I am clearly lost without him, because I left the favorite animal friends all at home! So Auntie Lizzie and Gran to the rescue with a tied up tshirt/towel bunny! Then the next day Gran and Pop made sure to spoil him with two new friends to cuddle the next night.
Monday, August 16, 2010
vermont 1
On our way into Killington, we stopped along Route 4 at the Sugarbush Farm for a cheese and maple syrup tasting (which I was too busy tasting to photograph). Aiden loved all the cheese AND especially the syrup on the little spoon. He kept saying, "mmm, caaandy!" Then we fed the very enthusiastic animals and walked like a bunch of city slickers through the maple trees to see the sap lines. The photo on the bottom left my mom took on what I affectionately call her "crap box camera" - she sure does know how to work that little point and shoot. The photo on the bottom right is Aiden looking like a forlorn little boy-whose-mom-forgets-to-bring-his-night-night-animals... yep, J left for a big trip to Australia and I am clearly lost without him, because I left the favorite animal friends all at home! So Auntie Lizzie and Gran to the rescue with a tied up tshirt/towel bunny! Then the next day Gran and Pop made sure to spoil him with two new friends to cuddle the next night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment