Thursday, August 5, 2010

not on film

We've had a ton of fun lately, but a bunch of it is not caught on film:
- Our first hike in the "real woods" around the Turner Reservoir Loop spent looking for frogs and turtles.  I think we have a new family activity since we all loved it.
- A playdate with a new school friend that he will hopefully recognize on the playground in a few weeks.  Meeting the other family from the school really sealed the deal for me that this will be a good experience... let's hope they meet my expectations ;)
- Another trip to the Creamery for the crafts! and a little ice cream Aiden helped scoop himself in the "itchen" - I'll have to post a craft review soon... our favorite craft leader is going off to college in a few weeks - Aiden told her he will miss her.
- A visit to the beach crawling with city campers (who were creating a talent show with acts well beyond their six years! - uh, I'm not sure I can handle little girls - they also apparently have boyfriends at that age!)  Aiden was pretty focused on digging and trying to jump into the water, so I was glad he didn't see any of that action.
- A work lunch where they invited Aiden to come along with us and he cooperated and charmed folks... luckily, he didn't have a potty accident until after we were headed to the car... Ug, oh well, first accident out with me.
- A trip to a park with friends where they have a huge slide built into the hill, which daredevil AB had no problem slinking up the rope net to get to the huge long tube.

Here is a fun evening game that WAS caught on film:
Also, on film, Aiden's new favorite distraction - Talking Carl:

1 comment:

Anna said...

That laughing is just SO adorable!