Putting in my hours from this past week - I am loving this job ;)
Hours spent sleeping: 49 (one day of sleeping in to almost 8 which meant I got a bunch of work done)
Hours spent "working": at least 30 (getting all my part time work, new freelance gig, and upcoming wedding photography details arranged)
Hours spent chasing Aiden on his bike: 3
Hours spent pushing the truck on a stick around the block: 3
Hours spent playing with the neighbors: 3
Hours spent playing freeze and running (no tagging per Aiden's rules) around the house: 3
Hours spent coloring and tracing: 3
Hours spent at a playground (mostly on the slides!): 3
Hours spent reading to Aiden: 7
Hours spent puzzling: 3
Hours spent at the library (mostly also doing puzzles and puppets): 3
Hours spent at the beach: 3
Hours spent napping: 10 (waaay less than normal)
Hours spent attempting to go to sleep before nap: 8
Hours spent attempting to go to sleep before nap: 8
Hours spent with tv on: 4 (just right for relax time)
Hours spent in the shower/bath: 3
Hours spent on the potty or getting to a potty as fast as possible: 2
Hours spent eating, cooking, or making a kitchen mess: 13Hours spent in the shower/bath: 3
Hours spent on the potty or getting to a potty as fast as possible: 2
Hours spent having lunch with friends: 5
Hours spent driving in the car loaded with toys and books: 8
Hours spent painting, caulking, fixing the bathroom up: 2
It's that easy to fill up 168 hours!
You'll notice not many household chores fit in there, but I know that next week will not be quite as packed with friendly fun (and hopefully I will still have a napper by then!) I had grand plans for fancy dinners and fixing up this joint, but that will all get done eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment