We're home from our trip to Florida! Thanks for everything while we were visiting Lulu, Scott, Brucie, Great Poppie, Gran Gran, and Pop Pop! We miss you already! What a rude awakening walking out of the airport and getting street salt caught in my flimsy shoe - Oh boy, is it cold here! I immediately thought of a favorite time (of many) during the trip - what Aiden affectionately called "beaching!"
Aiden loved wave jumping at the beach, destroying my sand castles, poking out while we tried to bury him, making drip sand castles, helping collect shells (then throwing them back), and writing in the sand. He's not so into the relaxing thing that some people (especially big round pregnant people) enjoy, but that is what very enthusiastic grandparents are for ;) I call it grandparent back strength training. (ps. Thanks Gran and Pop!)
4 comments:
sounds like so much fun!
PS - you are the cutest pregnant woman ever! You look amazing!
We did have a great time! Thanks, but I'm tricking you by only picking the photos where I don't look like a mammoth ;)
You look adorable in that black & white top! Love this pic of you and A :)
Thanks - stripes are fun even if you're rounder than normal - right?!
Post a Comment