Dear Baby Brennan,
There's a pretty good chance that you will always be our baby. That is one of the main reasons I am so, so relieved that my previa issue is totally resolved now! Your placenta buddy moved up like a rockstar and is now free and clear of the danger zone - nearly 4 centimeters away (needed to be at least two)! So now we are in the clear for a normal delivery assuming everything else sails along without any trouble. I want to snuggle you immediately after meeting you without interruption, so I'm hoping that you and your partners in crime (the placenta, cervix, etc.) behave.
You like to keep your head so low during the last three ultrasounds that the tech could hardly measure it. They said that at least you like your head down and hopefully you'll stay that way. Although, you don't really need to wedge in there so much. Especially when I'm driving - you're making your mom look like she wants to be in a low rider with her wide sideways lean. I can hear that Low Rider song playing every time I cruise down Grove to pick your brother up from school. There goes that pregnant lady imitating a low rider again, too bad she's driving a Rav.
You're usually riding low off to my left with your feet kicking on the right side. You tend to stand straight up on your head every night about an hour after I ate and kick furiously upwards into my diaphragm. This is going to get to be a bit more to manage when you weigh more than your current 1.98 pounds (according to your ultrasound yesterday). You are measuring a bit over 25 weeks along now, but you just never know... I think you will just be a fairly big guy like your brother.
You have long fingers and chubby long feet. Your brother came along with me to the ultrasound last time, and he laughed at your big toes. He says that he's felt them through my belly and I think he's right. He is looking forward to meeting you once you "get born" and he tells us all the time that you plan to use crying to tell us what you want. I think you are going to be a lucky little brother.
Keep on, keeping on little low rider. I can't wait to rub those chubby toes. Love, Mommy

2 comments:
Yeah low rider...what a relief! Keep it a secert from J so he still has to carry the groceries and laundry aorund;) And go bendy aiden, any photos?, I'd bet they'd be cute with his feet over his head stacking blocks:)
It is a relief and nice to be able to do things myself! Aiden reminded me yesterday when he wanted a snuggle that the doctor said I can hold him up now ;) No bendy photos - Maybe next time I can get some. It was pretty darn cute to watch all the kids "pose"
Post a Comment