Just about five years ago and exactly 1,500 posts ago we found out we were having a baby! We began the scramble to figure out what our new lives would look like and it is recorded and shared here. Aiden squirmed into our lives and Keaton rocketed in quickly. In five short years, we left our tiny turret apartment on the East Side of Providence for a lovable house in Seekonk and then uprooted the whole gang for Virginia. We learned how to be parents and I feel like I've tried it all. Full time working parent...work from home, part-time work, freelance work, volunteer work...making contributions to my family and those around me as best as I could. I'm gratified by the highs and the lows all along the way that have taught me so much. It's hard to believe that it all happened in a quick five year window of our lives. I sometimes wonder, what's next?! What silly memories will I record in the next 5 years, will there be 1,500 more posts? I am truly appreciative of all we've loved and learned over the past five years. Thanks for sharing the smiles.
I'd like to dedicate my 1,500th post to my family - for jumping to help out at nearly every opportunity and keeping us all happy! My parents both retired from teaching and made grand parenthood another full time job. We are so grateful that job fits them so well! Here's an old shot from 2007:

2 comments:
Wow, 1,500 posts! Huge accomplishment! Congrats!
Thanks for reading ;)
Post a Comment