Saturday, February 11, 2012

dentist


It's National Dental Health month and our little tooth brusher went on a field trip with his class to the dentist. Aiden very specifically would tell you they went to Sean's (his buddy/older kid idol - the tall kid in the yellow shirt) dentist. KC's had some trouble this week with car rides and nap interruptions, so daddy took the field trip duty. I was grateful that I wasn't juggling the squirmy baby, Aiden, and his two buddies. Aiden loved cruising in the van with his buddies and having his daddy there. They had stations set up for the kids to learn about brushing correctly, and the most memorable for Aiden, which foods are good/bad for your teeth. Some foods leave behind sugar bugs which Aiden giggled about in the car when I picked him up. He was also bummed that no one is big enough to brush with that giant blue brush.  Here he is with your dental month public service announcement:

No comments: