Saturday, February 18, 2012

whoosh

This week was a big blur of mostly fun stuff and I have very few blurry photos to prove it ;)  This week's fun included tumbling class backwards day, a visit to Aiden's class with my sewing machine to make some stuffed swans to hang from the ceiling (success = no one has a needle in the finger and there will be more to this story in March), crafternoon with the babies not putting as much paint in their mouths as last time, a new knitting class where I am hoping to make the cutest toddler sweater, and an impromptu trip to the beach on Friday afternoon where some chess club friends just happened to be marching around in the cool sand too!  

We met up with an old friend from Tucson at Comet Ping Pong in DC to kick off the long weekend. Aiden was the red goalie foosball champ.  He also dubbed himself a ping pong party person.  The pizza I had was topped with a big egg, so of course I was pleased ;)  

See what I mean about the blurry photos ;)

No comments: