Monday, February 6, 2012

snaps

KC had some rare only baby time while we were in Ohio visiting the Waldamere fan club.  Great Uncle Gib and KC liked the crazy giggle people around the camera trying to get them to smile.

The ride home with just KC seemed like a breeze. He slept in the ergo from right after security all the way through half the flight. The woman who chose to sit in the middle seat next to us (which I found strange on a not full flight) was shocked when he woke up and emerged from under his wrap. She thought I was hugging a pillow under a blanket?! Then he cooed and babbled out the window a bit while shaking his favorite ice cup rattle. He deserves an A.

2 comments:

K8 said...

Gib! I miss him. How's he doing?

LB said...

He and Jackie have a new dog, Tanner, who is adorable! I'll tell them Kate says hey because I think they read this blogorama.