Tuesday, September 9, 2014

first day

Little brother had his turn to go to school at the start of the week.  Keaton's in the big three year old Ladybug class full of superstars.  Their experienced teacher said this was the first time in her teaching career that she didn't have any tears at drop off time!  They had such a fun first day.  Keaton said, "I learned to be patient today!"  That and, "My new friends are fun to like!" And, "I know how to walk down the hall just right with my girl friend Virginia!" (Her name is actually Sophie).  He talked a lot about the routine and how he "waited for a turn for everything…" He was excited that his friend also likes riding the swing "superman style!" He loved telling his teacher that he "actually helped make the playdoh that smells like something funny!" The lemonade smell faded into just lemon ;) I think it was such a great transition back on a drizzly day where they still had a chance to get on the playground under the cover of all those beautiful trees.  She took these hilarious all class shots where the kids were all making fun faces... wish I was allowed to post the full class pic of all 12 kids, but here are Keaton's zoomed in mugs:

No comments: