Wednesday, September 17, 2014

tidbits

Tidbits from the last few days that feel kinda like Groundhog's Day on repeat... As much as I don't like that movie, it's been easy to fall into a school year routine already.  The bus stop has been crisp a few mornings and we are still greeted by an ultra enthusiastic guy when he gets off the bus usually covered in sweat.  

Saying hi to the cow outside the ice cream shop, even while dodging a visit since Aiden and I killed a cinnamon bun earlier.

Playing with a new batch of second hand superheroes....

Chilly guy at story time on a beautiful breezy morning used my sweater to cover up...

Sneak peek at Aiden's seventh birthday for spies!  I paused when I made the reservation thinking it can't possibly be he is turning 7!
Grooving leprechaun guys make everyone smile...

New 'be curious' banner for the back to school guys - this banner is chalkboard material - woot!

This guy's favorite way to sit when his brother is away... I guess there is at least one advantage to his brother buddy being back at school.

No comments: