Whoosh, it still feels like this summer flew by! I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun… Turns out Vergil is really right: Tempus fugit! This summer was the absolute best for a whole bunch of reasons, mostly having to do with having two boys ready and willing to have fun just about all the time…. and I became much less responsible for their messes (no more diapers!) We've almost reached the veritable "sweet spot" a la Juliana Miner.
J and I take a date day occasionally where the boys play with a babysitter and we get a blissful brunch and try to catch a movie. We saw the feel good move Chef where they highlight the One Second Everyday app. It's taking a one second snippet from a video you took that day and compiling it into a giant montage. I technically didn't start our summer version until the end of July, so there are a few days missing, but I had a bunch of video already from our summer adventures. The app is very strict that it has to be video taken that day, so I couldn't just plug in extra bits ;)
But it's so fun to look back on our summer, I think I'll continue throughout the fall…
Summer Seconds from LB on Vimeo.

No comments:
Post a Comment