Monday, September 29, 2014
treats
It's always such a treat to have family visiting! Makes me wish I could squash the states together every time! We did a whole lot of chillaxing which we are really good at - but we kept moving too - and I think my sister broke 30,000 steps on her fitbit in one day! Keaton wanted to copy his cousin and ride in a stroller (which he hadn't ridden in for almost two years!) for some nice walks. My mom and I found a new trike for Cam and he was already scooting around on it. The big boys looooved their European surprise egg treats and the tiny adorable toys are getting plenty of playtime. Thanks to our favorite candy mules who even found a giant happy egg guy to decorate and hold all the cute toys ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment