I'm convinced that the fashion can't be beat for preggers women right now. The stores are full of tops that look just like maternity wear but in better fabrics with a much wider selection. Old Navy looks like a gigantic maternity shop right now with their fall preview sales. I just wish the Loft maternity would pop up in a store around here. I wanted to play a little game - is it maternity or misses?
Which is maternity wear?
A.

B.

C.

D.

E. All of the above.
F. None of the above.
Which do you pick?! Check the comments for the answer.
2 comments:
It's A! The one with the belt is maternity!? I could've listed many more shirts that look like and could be maternity - yea for summer/fall flowy fashion.
someone told me that margaret cho lonvingly refers to those type of shirts as "eatin' shirts" and David has accused me more than once of wearing one to La Parilla Suiza!
Post a Comment