Saturday, August 4, 2007
pregnant for 10.5 years
I like to get my news from the Yahoo most viewed photos. In this morning's collection there was a photo of a women holding her new baby with a herd of people surrounding her. When I clicked it I immediately recognized the family from some tv show about this exceptional family with a big bunch of kids. Turns out they just welcomed their 17th child with another J name. I still have the crazy thoughts that I really like being pregnant when I wake up feeling refreshed like I did this morning, but this women is taking it to the extreme: Michelle, 40, has been pregnant for 126 months — or 10.5 years — of her life! Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment