Thursday, August 9, 2007

one last pregnant flight

Tomorrow and Monday will be my last flights as a pregnant woman. I'm prepared with a doctor's note to confirm that I am cleared to fly since I'm so paranoid that they will assume I'm due this month or something. I am headed home to Ohio mainly to see my family and friends and partly to have a baby shower complete with all sorts of excitement. Here is a preview I don't think my dad was supposed to post to my parent's Kodakgallery (yes, that is a rain stick from costa rica in case you were wondering) It's a lovey diaper cake!:
I know I already can feel the thank yous flowing... big shout out to Lizo and Mommu for making me look forward to being home so much that I can deal with flying with a baby that likes to protrude out of my belly so much that it makes my boss flinch.
p.s. sorry for the sideways photo - blogger either hates me or wants to show you how my little pip would best be able to see this photo since he's been laying on his side for the last couple days.

No comments: